Saturday, June 13, 2009

All I want for Christmas is my two front teef

A few updates to give you.

Madeline lost her first big front tooth yesterday. She looks quite different. I am surprised because after her recent dentist visit I did not expect she would lose the tooth for quite some time. Madeline had been wiggling it a lot lately, which helped move the booger right out! The tooth next to it is pretty wiggly so I think she will be toof-less in a week or so.

Ryan and Madeline will be riding in a parade this morning for Ryan's art council. I think Ryan may walk and Madeline will ride in a convertible with a couple of other kids. It should be a lot of fun for her. I think Ryan is in two or three parades this summer.

Mary and David watched the girls last night and it sounds like they all had a good time. It was nice to go out with Ryan to have dinner and drinks.

No comments: