Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Surgery

Tomorrow I will have surgery. The surgery is at 9am and will last about an hour. I return to work on Tuesday. I should have a speedy recovery and be able to run again in about six weeks. Surgery is outpatient and I will be home in the afternoon. It will take about six months to have a full recovery but all should be well after about a week.

The girls will spend the day with Grandma, Grandpa and their Seattle cousins. We'll be having dinner with them tomorrow night. I am not sure if I will be up to going so I may stay home and rest. Then this weekend we're going to South Dakota to celebrate Ryan's grandma's 80th birthday. The Jackson's from Colorado will be meeting us there on Friday. It should be fun. I just hope I don't sleep through all of it! LOL

No comments: