Friday, May 30, 2008

Swamped


Peaches that are more than double that size now.

Blueberries that are now looking more like berries and less like flowers.

Asparagus patch

Potato mounds (I think there is somewhere between 20-40 of them)

I have been completely swamped at work and home for the past week and a half. Between dance recitals, getting my new department outfitted with furniture, Ryan's birthday and a garage sale at home, plus a promo. folder and night planning commission meeting it's a miracle I am still alive! The garden is alive though...



Here are a few pictures of our garden. They are a bit dated already since the plants seem to grow very quickly. It is very hard to keep up with the garden. Harvest time will be very busy but I look forward to those delicious green beans and peas.

No comments: