Wednesday, November 29, 2006

2 months old


Anna is now baptised! I will add pictures when I receive some from my friend Joyce who came to the baptism. Annalise was quiet the whole time, maybe I should say she was reverent. Grandma and Grandpa Horner, Mary and Ted, Unlce Ron and Joyce were all present for the baptism. Mary and Ted are the Godparents.

Annalise had her shots on Monday which went relatively well. She calmed down really quickly. She is 11 pounds 8 ounces, which is the 75th percentile. She is 22.5 inches tall, which is the 50th percentile. Her head circumference is in the 75th percentile too. All of the percentiles are the same as her 2 week check up so that means she's consistent and right on track. Maddie cried when Anna got her shots; I guess she didn't like seeing her sister get hurt. It was pretty cute.

Just about 4 more weeks until I return to work. I am looking forward to the routine. I will go to Anna's school and nurse her during the day so I will see her a lot. Anna is going almost 5 hours between one of the night feedings now. She's obviously a chub-chub.

Maddie, while going a little stir crazy at home with me, is happy to be home all day long. She misses school a little, but not enough to want to go back full time.

The Christmas cards are sent, the decorations up and the Christmas lights are shining. Tis the season!


1 comment:

Our Family said...

Great pictures! Keep updating!