Friday, November 10, 2006

Happy November!



I wanted to start a blog so our family and friends could stay up to date on the Horners (mostly Madeline and Annalise).

Annalise is 6 weeks old today! She's just beautiful and I snapped up some really cute smiling pictures today. She started smiling a few days ago but it was the first time I've been able to catch her smiles on camera to share with you. Her first smiles were just big open mouths and bright eyes but she's graduated into the full fledged full faced smiles and we are so in love.

Madeline is excited that her sister is getting older and just waits for the day to play with her. Maddie has been home with us now for 10 days and I can't believe we've survived this long. :) This week we've gone to Tumble Bus, visited the library twice, park twice, had a playdate, and gone to storytime. We also visited my work so I could do a couple of things but that wasn't what Maddie would call "fun". Aunt Mary came over a couple times last week to help me so we really enjoyed that.

This weekend Madeline has a birthday party at My Gym and Aunt Mary is coming over to play. We will also be accepted into our church as official new members (even though we've been in the church directory for a year now lol).

Nothing exciting going on for Ryan this week. Next week he flies off to Virginia to work on a project in Newport News. Grandma JoLene will be helping me that day (thank goodness!!)


No comments: