Thursday, July 12, 2007

Summer Fun


Tea time

Chair decorations

Fruit boquets for the tables

Finished playset, bridge to the tramp and platform with slide off the retaining wall.

Maddie at the zoo with her class.

We've been busy getting ready for Maddie's party. I am including some in-process pictures of her tea table and chairs. It looks pretty cute. I bagged the dress up clothes last night so everything is in gallon plastic bags for them on Sat. They will pick out their bag and dress up with the stuff inside each bag. I am making a couple of fruit boquets for the table too. You can see the empty boquets on the table. I will get the ready on Saturday.

Ryan finished the playset and built a cool boat-like bridge to teh trampoline. I am going to paint something on the top like "Pier 5" or "Horner Pier". Something with a boat theme but I am not sure yet what to paint. Ryan also built a platform off the other side of the retaining wall that is attached to the yellow slide from her last playset. So you can either slide down from the retaining wall, walk over the bridge to the trampoline or play on the new playset. Next year we're adding a playhouse loft over by the other slide. That's next year's project.

Last Friday Maddie went to the zoo with her school. Ryan drove a couple of the kids and a teacher and chaparoned the kids. I heard it was a very fun time. The kids all wore their tie-dyed shirts they made at school. It was very cute to see the pictures with them all in their matching shirts.

1 comment:

Michele Jackson said...

I am in awe over the playset. wow.