Monday, September 10, 2007

Busy!


Diaper cake

Cookie favors

Prizes for games

Clothing bouquet (made of socks, bibs, pants, shirts and onsies)

Pool Party for work (Maddie is off swimming)

Last weekend Maddie had a birthday party for Tony at her school, then Saturday she had her first day of dance class with Katherine and Jane (from her old school), a work pool party and then, as if that wasn't enough to do, we had a first birthday party for Caden a friend of ours son. Surprisingly the day went really well and I never felt rushed.

Tonight I am hosting a baby shower for my friend Julia and her future baby boy. It should be fun. I am attaching a few preliminary pictures for the shower. I need to post pictures from last weeks events and add shower pictures too.

Tomorrow we're going to dinner at the Tasting Room with Joyce and Steve. It should be a nice quiet dinner with the four of us. Kiddos are goin' to Grandma's :)

No comments: