Thursday, November 15, 2007

Holy Molar!

Anna has a bit of her first molar poking through her gums. It's on her upper left side. No wonder she was such a crabby arse. Still she only has three on the bottom in front, which is a little funny. They say teeth come in pairs and they're usually the associated pair but apparently Anna's lower front side tooth is associated with her upper left molar. Who knew!!!

Aside from that it's been a crazy busy week. Monday was a holiday for me, YIPEE, so I spent the day studying for my AICP exam, cleaning, and running errands. Ryan and I attended a conference today where we were able to hear one of the nations foremost planners speak, as well as one of the TIME magazine most important environmental stewards (also my former boss), and a law fellow from the environmental law and policy institute. I was able to speak to each person individually before they left to their respective homes. It was great! It didn't hurt that I am in the middle of reading one of the planners books and had recently read two magazines on environmental planning issues. Can you tell I am on cloud nine?!

Everything else is status quo: Maddie did all of her Maddie things. Annie did all of her Annie things. Ryan and I continue to exist without sleep.

We are going out to dinner with some friends and their kids tomorrow. All the kids used to go to school together and are very excited to get together again. We go to a local pizza place where they give the kids some pizza dough to play with while the food is being prepared. Maddie has an all-day foray with Audrey on Saturday, Ryan becomes president of the College of Architecture Alumni Association on Saturday, we have a wedding to attend (oh crud I need to buy a gift) and then we get to all collapse from exhaustion! yay! :)

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Becky, in case I don't tell you this often enough, you're an amazing woman. I am so proud of all you've accomplished by the young age of 32! You're amazing and I'm proud to say that I'm your friend.