Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Checkup

Annie went to have her 2-year checkup today. She's 24 lbs, 34" tall and doing very well. She didn't like the nurses but warmed up to Dr. Rachel. She will get a flu shot right after we get back from vacation in Oct. Maddie will be getting one too. The doctor recommended a daily vitamin for Annie and I suppose if we remember to do it, she'll get one. Kindof similar to we handle Madeline's vitamins. She/we remember about half the time.

Ryan returns from Vegas tonight. Thank goodness. I haven't been able to work out for two days. I am training for a short marathon and really need to get my tush into the gym to train. This weekend I plan to run 5k around the nearest lake to our house. I heard it's a nice run. Oh, I started running. I always hated running and thought I could never run, but it turns out to be pretty easy and I actually LIKE it! HA, I think it's pretty funny myself. My ultimate goal is to run a half marathon next September. We'll see how that goes!

No comments: