Monday, September 15, 2008

Pics as of late

Cantelope from the garden
Annie at the State Fair

Maddie and I hung out at the art table while Ryan and Annie watched a water balloon toss

Madeline's favorite part of the fair: the birthing barn

Annie at the mall having fun with dad.


I'm trying to think of what is going on over here. It's pretty busy but seems to be settling down a little bit. Madeline started first grade and Annie still attends Montessori school. Madeline started dance class two weeks ago. She's enjoying class and I need to buy her some tan colored tap shoes. Usually they're black but I guess she's moving up in the dance world! Madeline also started kids yoga at our fitness club. She liked pretending to be animals during yoga poses. Annie will start dance class at the club next weekend.

We went to a birthday party last weekend for our friend Caden who turned two. Caden and his family are going to Disney World with us next month. We're all getting very excited. There's something like thirty days left. Annie will turn two in a couple of weeks and we'll have a birthday party for her this coming weekend. I wrapped the gifts a couple of weeks ago and they're just sitting on the fireplace. The girls have forgotten they're even there.

Ryan went to Vegas a week or so ago. He was there a couple of days and the in-laws came over to help. THANK GOODNESS! The girls are getting older now and it's easier when he leaves but things are still a little hairy since Annie is so little. Having the extra help is very much appreciated.

Work is going well. Ryan and I went to a banquet for his professional organization. I am pretty sure that the banquet hall hired a seedy bunch. I am pretty sure the bar attendant was a felon. ha ha ha My work is going well. It's extremely busy. I have planning commission this week and it will probably be long. Long and ugly. Well hopefully not ugly but let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if it was ugly. But it goes with the territory.

My workout routine has been going well. I think I mentioned before that I joined the fitness club to get fit for Disney. I quit snacking during the day and work out 5-6 days per week. I lost 7 pounds (no I wasn't trying to lose weight) and I can tell things are toning up. I go to pilates 2-3 times per week and do strength training at least 5 times each week. It seems to be going well.

No comments: