Sunday, October 26, 2008

We Made It!!!

After nearly two weeks away from home, jet setting across the continental US we made it back. My exact feeling on the subject changed by the minute as we came in for our final landing. Apparently we were flying directly into a head wind, which we felt most of the trip, but was especially evident during our descent and landing. I was again 100% convinced we would not survive that leg of the trip. For the most part my meds works but I had trouble on the flights to DC and home. None of them went very well. On the contrary however the flights to Orlando went very well and I handled them fine. I had to up the dosage to two pills per trip once we left Florida. One was definitely NOT enough. I actually considered downing a couple more pills on the last leg of the trip home. It probably would have been best if I did. I got so motion sick from all the jumping I thought I might need to use the barf bad. However, it never came to that. We survived and Grandpa drove us home. Annie cried when he left.

I will spend the next several days posting pictures and stories from our "longest vacation ever".

To briefly sum it up; it was great. We got to spend time with great friends, see and experience new things and enjoy a lot of family time.

No comments: