Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 2010

Since it's been a very, very long time since my last post...I will start my innaugural post of 2010 with new year's resolutions. I didn't actually make any, but I will think of some on the fly now.

2009 was a very interesting year. I hope that 2010 is also interesting, but perhaps in different ways. Such as the following:

1. Find better balance between my highest priorities; Ryan, Annalise/Madeline, exercise routine and career.
2. Spend more time building the evolving marriage relationship.
3. Strategize on how to impress the most important values onto the girls.
4. Finish critical home projects.

My personal goals include:

1. Run a marathon.
2. Finish a triathalon.

We hope to visit Europe soon, make a nostalgic trip out to Seattle and I would like to visit my best friend Mona in New York City for a solo (or with Ryan) vacation. So there you have it! 2010 in a nutshell.

I was able to close out 2009 by going through almost every item from my parents estate. I donated about 2000 cubic feet of items to the DAV and a vanload to the county department of community services. There is more to donate and that will hopefully be finished soon.

I started swimming class which meets weekly on Tuesday's. There I will learn all of the strokes and how to perfect my form so that I will be in top shape for the triathalon in June. :)

No comments: