Monday, February 15, 2010

February

So this year's off to a running start. Marathon training is in full swing, I started triathlon training as well. I swim 4-5 time per week, am running about 35 miles per week. Madeline started the swim team, still takes dance and swimming lessons. Annie knows how to chill and doesn't do much of anything except tag along. Ryan got a new title at work: Senior Associate and became a member of the "Board of Director's", which is a super elite secret group. Ooops, let the cat out of the bag, didn't I? Anyway everything is going well!

My job is great. I have four new planning commissioners and all the fun of training a new board. I am very excited about the potential of this board. It is a very good cross section of the county and includes some very interesting and knowledgable people! I am honored to serve them. News on the County Board front is that our chairman will not run for a second term. Her opponent is a peer from the Chamber of Commerce. He may have a challenger which would make for an interesting race. It will be a very interesting year, to say the least! I love politics! At least, when they don't involve me.

No comments: