Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Busiest day is over

We survived our busiest day! Madeline had yoga and dance, Annie had dance then Madeline and I met up for the candlelight luncheon where we had a great time. A little rest in the afternoon preceded the trip to grandma and grandpa's while Ryan and I went to a holiday party. The holiday party was a riot. They had a white elephant gift exchange that was so funny I probably lost weight from laughing. We went home with a half broken toaster and a matching leapard set that was custom made for another couple's wedding night. They tell us they've never been worn/used. Regardless we have plans to bring them back to the exchange again next year. It was our first white elephant gift exchange experience and we enjoyed it quite a bit.

Sunday Ryan took the girls out and went shopping for me. I still need to take the girls out for Ryan.

We're ramping up for our holiday party this weekend. We decided to host a small gathering for the neighbors this year. Maybe next year we'll opt for a bigger guest list. Annie and Madeline are headed over to grandma and grandpa's for the evening so that adults can have fun. I've catered most of the food but am making some desserts for the party. I hope people come hungry because I have dinner for them!

No comments: