Friday, January 2, 2009

Heading into the weekend

Just a quick note. I went running last night (my new running pants keep me VERY warm) and did Pilates today. The stuffiness is remaining very mild! I think it has to do with keeping fit. I am just glad it's not too bad. Madeline gets back to Spanish lessons today. Tonight we're headed out to dinner with Joyce and Steve to a local Mexican restaurant Hector's. We're looking forward to our monthly dinner with Joyce and Steve.

This weekend Madeline is back to yoga and dance and Annie goes back to dance class. It should be a very status quo weekend for us. I almost forgot! On Sunday we'll be celebrating birthday and post-Christmas with Ryan's family. We're celebrating birthday for JoLene, Ron II, Tony and myself. I guess we're moving toward celebrating birthdays in two waves; winter and summer. It will be a Mexican inspired weekend since we're having taco soup. Ryan made "chicken" enchiladas for our New Year's Day dinner. Good thing we all really like Mexican.

No comments: