Saturday, January 3, 2009

Running Log

On the right hand side of the blog layout I added a link to my running log. I just started it today and added what I could remember of my run two days ago. I still need a few running accessories to get myself 100% outfitted. I'd love to have a watch that is linked to GPS, tracks heartrate and speed. Ryan is getting me the NikeSport for my birthday which will have some of those things but not the heartrate information. I love my new insoles that help keep my pronating in check and the new midweight running pants I got in Boulder. Running in the mid thirty degree weather today was pretty easy with those pants. I was a little cold at the end, but not too bad considering the temp. I need to get some heavy weight pants soon though. Unfortunately Dick's doesn't carry very good gear. I will have to stop in the specialty running shop for those. Plus the Brooks pants have a little pocket in the back which holds my ipod perfectly! I did see two or three other runners this morning so I wasn't the only diehard on the trail. Tomorrow I am going to run around the local lake a couple of times for a 10k hopefully. Anyway, I just wanted to share the link to my running log!

No comments: