Friday, February 20, 2009

Birthday Bash

Tonight we celebrated my birthday. The girls and Ryan made adorable cards for me using some cool foam-y noodles and pastels. Madeline did a fantastic job freehanding a cake. I will post a picture of that later.

After we enjoyed cheese fondu and fruit we ate a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting (selected by the girls last night with Ryan). They bought me two gifts; a bracelet with two charms (a heart and a baby shoe with both girls birthstones inlaid) and Ryan surprised me with a Garmin! It is the coolest thing and I can't wait to use it. It tracks my heart rate, pace, distance and a host of other goodies. I thought he was getting me an iSport but it turns out I got something BETTER! Yay for Ryan!

Then we played wii and watched part of a movie. It was fun!

I should tell you what my work did for me. Michelle decorated my office, Register of Deeds had a food day for me and Administration bought a cake and lit a candle. My friend Ross, the Facilities Management Director gave me a brand new doorstop for my department! Yahoo! It was pretty funny.

No comments: