Friday, March 6, 2009

Woops

Apparently I fell off the posting wagon.

One important detail I forgot about my birthday is that there was snow on the ground. It is a well known fact in my household that on my birthday there is ALWAYS snow on the ground. If I recall correctly last year got VERY close to no snow and THIS year there was quite a bit of snow on the ground.

We are ending this beautiful week with fantastically warm spring weather and the girls are getting better. Annie started out the week with a fever and dreaded diarrea. Her fever hung around about four days. Madeline came down with the creaping crud a day and a half ago. We assume she'll follow the same long term path to recovery. They are both still sick but seem to be improving slowly, very slowly. So far neither Ryan nor I have gotten The Crud. My stomach hasn't been the greatest, however.

Madeline finished up her clay class and is moving forward to her dance recital which is at the end of May. In a few weeks we head to Minneapolis for my national planning conference. The whole family is tagging along for fun, because we all know that there is a LOT of fun to be had in Minneapolis.

No comments: