Monday, May 25, 2009

Toilet seat ring

I just remembered a funny story. So, most of you know that I am quite petite. Both in stature and frame. I weigh about 110 pounds and am 5'4" tall. Recently during our visit to IA I used my Aunt Babes toilet. Now I have to tell you that I was just going tinkle and not attempting any crazy acrobatics. Regardless, the toilet seat ring FELL OFF. I broke the ring right off the the toilet. One isolated incident might make sense but less than a week later I broke another toilet seat ring right off the toilet. I think it was at our gym. It doesn't make a girl feel good to know that she was responsible for breaking TWO rings off toilets. I want to say there was a third but right at the moment I cannot recall. I just thought that was a funny thing to share and if I were larger I might not have had the courage to share. So there you have it folks, it's not the person but the ring!

No comments: