Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tulips

We're ending our visit to IA tomorrow. We enjoyed Pella's tulips yesterday and spent lots of time with family between yesterday and today. Tomorrow we'll have our last hurrah and head home. I have pictures to post when I get home, if I have time to post them.

All the family is doing well. Babe is getting along nicely. Pat and Kent are busy and doing well between County Board duties and preservation commission fun. Tom and Gina are also busy and getting into the garden season, morrel hunting and maybe some stained glass work. Tom and I played pool and I only had two balls left when he won. This was very impressive for my limited pool talent.

I haven't gotten to run yet but perhaps tomorrow morning I will be able to run. I doubt it though so I will be spending the better part of next week getting back into a training routine. I want to run another half marathon in a week. I am a little concerned because I haven't been able to train but even if I cannot do the half, I may do the 10k run, which is 6.2 miles.

No comments: