Tuesday, May 29, 2007

In Memory

Happy Memorial Day to everyone. Two years ago on Memorial Day Ryan and I found our current home. It's been a great two years in that house and we have no intention of leaving it. Maddie thought that was a funny concept; us finding our new home.



I just wanted to honor those whom I remembered this Memorial Day.



Dad, Mom, Grandpa Leland, Grandma Betty,My Great Grandma and Grandpa Momo and Popo, Uncle Tut, Great Aunt Sue, Lois, Irl, our friend Armelle, my friend Jason, our friend Shelly, our former pastor and friend Larry, my old neighbor and our friend Benny our neighbors Fred, Joe and Leo. I saw a few of these people leave this world and I realize now that the worst part of growing older is seeing your friends and loved ones leave this world.

Our departed furry friends include Little Kitty, Nermal and Peanuts.

Happy Memorial Day in honor of those we love and miss.

No comments: