Monday, May 14, 2007

My girls


My sunshine

Anna Renee with Aunt Renee and Grandpa John

From the left: Rich, Debbie, Ian, Ryan, Becky, Madeline, Grandpa John, Renee & Annalise, Bob, Matt and Sarah.

Madeline and Madison

Anna is close to crawling. She moves all over the room by scooting on her booty, scooting backwards, and using a combo of twists and turns. She is very mobile and can get all over a room in these ways.

This past week we were busy as usual. Maddie attended a birthday party at My Gym, we went to the farmer's market and to a graduation celebration for my cousins Sarah and Matt. We were very blessed to spend time with my family (on my dad's side) including my Grandpa, two uncles and aunts and cousins. Maddie had a great time playing with two other girls and two nine-week old kittens. They are always a fun bunch to be with and we appreciate the opportunity. The painter has been working on our house for the past week and he's a little more than half done. The weather will delay him for a couple of days but it should be done by next weekend. We're being very daring by painting it white. But it's a brighter white, you know as opposed to the bright white it was already. :)

For Mother's Day we stayed close to home, but did venture out for gelatos at Whole Foods. Maddie picked out a very cool red trivet and Ryan gave me a heavy scone pan. Everything is great! Maddie spent the late afternoon playing in the sprinkler on our back deck. Anna played a little too.

No comments: