Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hair cut


Gift opening from the Jacksons

Madeline loving her new cape (she wears this everyday)

Maddie's valentine boxes for her class

Annie just being cute

Here's a good shot of her teeth

We've been growing Maddie's hair out. She's wanted to get it cut for quite awhile now, but we've stuck to our plan to grow it out. Last night as I was brushing her hair I said "would you like to go get your hair cut a little bit?", she replied "I thought we were growing it out for the wedding". Sadly I had to say "remember, Maddie, there is not going to be wedding". She sighed and said "oh". She's only beginning to realize how pervasive this chage will be. I don't think she's realized that she will not be able to see Ted anymore. That will be a very disappointing day for her, I am sure.

Luckily the family will still be coming for the weekend in April and she'll be able to see her other family members. A reunion is being planned in place of the wedding.



She's getting her hair cut in about a week.

No comments: