Monday, February 4, 2008

Big Girls

Annalise moved up to a toddler seat for the table. The highchair has been retired (thank goodness). It was a little worse for the wear. For now Anna will have her seat attached to a wooden chair, so that she doesn't stain the fabric chairs. She just loves being a big girl. Anna adores her big sister and loves to chase her and play with her. Often Madeline is the only one who can really make her smile. Anna still enjoys my morning visit to the daycare, however, she does not like it when I leave. I just savor the few months I will still have this opportunity since she will be transferring to a montessori school in May/June.

This week Ryan abandons us for Newport News VA. He will miss Daddy/Daughter night which will become Uncle/Niece night for Maddie. Ted is taking Maddie to the dinner and dance. She loved attending last year. I've ordered her a corsage and bouteniere for them. We went out last weekend to buy a special dress. It's blue and green and very pretty. I will post pictures on Friday. Ryan is sad to miss the event, but the show must go on!

No comments: