Thursday, June 12, 2008

Storms

As most of you may be aware we've been battling some very nasty storms lately. Last Sunday morning at 2:30am a tornado touched down just a couple of hundred feet from Ryan's parents house. Luckily no one was hurt during the storm which spread a fairly decent path across the metro area. Unfortunately last night there were storms and four boy scouts were killed nearby. I spent two hours with the girls in the basement during the storms. Ryan was out driving in the storms despite being REPEATEDLY told by me to get ahead of the storms. He didn't listen to me and instead followed the storms in and drove through some bad parts of it. Meanwhile his mentally fragile wife was sitting in the basement with his two neurotic children. It was not a happy scene at our house last night. Ryan got home after everything but heavy rain. He experienced some flash flooding issues. Today I am mentally and physically exhaused, and Ryan's on my sh!t list. :)

No comments: