Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom



Today is my mom's birthday. We went to her grave and put up new flowers (blue, mom's favorite color). Madeline picked out a birthday ribbon and tied a red balloon to the flower vase.

Madeline lost her second tooth yesterday afternoon at kids club. She was chewing on a towel and yanked. I don't think she intended it to come out but was very happy. She said it didn't hurt at all!

Today Madeline was complaining about a stomach ache. Unfortunately around 3pm she threw up and is now laying around watching television. Otherwise everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Hey Becky! Long time no talk! I miss you!

I forgot that your mom & my dad shared a birthday, but I think he was a year older. We also went to the cemetery to visit. It never gets easier, does it?