Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

While the rest of the United States celebrates the fourth of july, I mulled around my house feeling sorry for myself. Earlier today I left my purse in a cart at Target. I cannot even tell you how irritated I am at myself, having lost not just my credit cards and checks but more importantly my keys to both vehicles, to my house and work. All my pictures of my girls in my wallet plus my cell phone and PDA. Gone. GONE. I wish I had the pictures back. The baby shots of Madeline and Annalise. I suppose I have copies somewhere...somewhere. Anyway, think positive thoughts that I may get it back, even if it's without the cell phone and pda.

Ok, the positive thoughts worked. Ryan put his two new suits on top of my purse and when he moved them to put them into the closet, viola! There was my purse, full of its copious contents. Yay! Unfortunately every account known to man has been shut down and I will, yet again, get a new set of credit cards and checks. They know us pretty well by now... "yeah, you're the people who always lose your crap!". Yep, that's us! :) But the good thing is that we always seem to find it! :)

No comments: