Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Six years ago...

Madeline was born and we became parents. I informed Madeline that she had just 1/3 of a day before her birthday and she was very excited. Her birthday is tomorrow and Saturday is her party. So far Lissa, Andi, Sydney, Kara, Emily, Ethan, and Annie are coming. I ordered 11 "smash" cakes and a LARGE castle cake from Hy Vee. Grandma and Grandpa are coming over tomorrow with ice cream. Not sure what I am doing about cake tomorrow.

The kids will decorate aprons and chef hats then commence decorating their individual cakes. I don't really have a plan set for Sat. I probably need to figure out some type of game or something besides the cake decorating. It's hard to think about things like that this week between her birthday, swimming lessons, night planning commission, and night board of adjustment. Perhaps tomorrow I will think about that. Anyway may feel free to provide suggestions!

No comments: