Friday, January 26, 2007

Making the rounds




Now Anna has the distinct pleasure of having the stomach flu! Poor girl vomited at 8 and 1015 this morning. Pedialite stayed down this afternoon and so far she's keeping down the milk from the last time I nursed her. It looks like the worst is past.

She's 17 weeks today and just a few days from her 4 month anniversary. I think I am going to hold off on solids for awhile. She can have them now, but I don't want her to wean yet, so we're going to wait a bit longer.

This past week Ryan was in Tampa for a courthouse project. He's the courthouse expert in their firm and he has a great relationship with the courthouse developer. He brought back some cool shells for Maddie. I finished up the planning workshop for the junior high kids today and the local tv station took some footage of their presentations. It was fun to do it again and I look forward to next year's group.

Maddie is doing well. Her stomach flu was fast and furious and she's back to eating all her regular foods again. We made a snow-woman tonight and are going to take photos in the morning. I will post them tomorrow.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

I love the picture of Maddie in her little robe! Poor babies, they deserve to not be sick anymore!