Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sick!

Anna is officially sick with her first infection. I decided to take her to the doctor today to have her checked out, thinking she might have an ear infection. Little did I realize that she had a 102.2 fever! The great news is that she does not have an ear infection but they're checking her for other infections; bladder and blood. They think it's probably viral but want to cover the bases. I also asked them to look at a little spot under her arm. It appears to be a hemangioma. It's in a discrete place and shouldn't be a problem. The assumption is that by 4 it will be completely gone. I will put a picture of it on here later. It's really not a big deal and the location is ideal. I will keep you updated on Anna's health over the next couple of days!

Also, she was weighed. She was less than I thought. She weighed 12lb 12oz and that's right below 50% so she's doing great!

No comments: