Sunday, January 21, 2007

Snow DAY!!



We received about 7-8 inches of snow last night. We ended up going to Lincoln yesterday to do some things and we were able to visit Maddie's Godparents and give the triplets their birthday gifts. We had a good time but it was snowing by the time we were driving home and it was very slick. I had to drive about 45-50 mph the entire way home on the interstate.

Today we tredged out to church and ate lunch during a potluck fundraiser at church, then had some fun playing in the snow; sledding, jumping on the trampoline and swinging on the swingset.

Anna is feeling better (she still has an overabundance of boogers) but now Maddie is running a low grade temperature. She's not feeling very well and is just lounging on the couch all cuddled up in a blanket.

I was able to get 7 pages done at the scrapbooking thing on Friday. I didn't know if I would know anyone there when I went (it's a group from chuch) but when I walked in I was pleasantly surprised and knew a lady there. She's actually "the cookie lady" from church. She gives all the kiddos cookies after the service. Maddie just adores her. We were able to sit with her during the potluck while she and Maddie had a long conversation about everything. Joan seems to like Maddie too. She said Maddie is "charming". Anyway, I hope everyone has fun in the snow!

No comments: