Thursday, March 1, 2007

5 Months and counting




Anna is 5 months old today. I noticed a major change today. Her eyes are in the process of changing color. They're now turning into a hazel green just like the rest of us. I thought she might keep her blue eyes, but unless MY eyes are deceiving me hers have begun to change. She loves blowing bubbles and babbling. She is SO into our food I don't know if we can make it much longer. She got mad at me this afternoon when I ate my lunch. She seriously yelled at me.

In other news we're having a lovely blizzard today. We're up about a foot at this point. The wind is blowing pretty hard.
Maddie's big news is that she's growing. She gobbles down a good two or more helpings of dinner plus veggies and then asks for several fruits. We've already had dinner, treat, snack plus a banana and she just informed me that she would like watermelon and cantelope when she gets out of the tub. A couple of days ago she kept eating and eating right after dinner. Once it was all said and done she had three fruits, two bowls of cereal and an ice cream bar. That was immediately following dinner where she had two large helpings of the main dish and side dish of veggies. I just looked at Ryan and said "must be growing". So I will keep watch and let you know her stats when she sprouts. For now she's developing her root growth.

No comments: