Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Great Wolf Lodge




We just returned from a four day jaunt at Great Wolf Lodge. We had a great time and no one wanted to leave. Maddie informed me that we were to stay for fifty days. I told her that my work expected to see me tomorrow, so that just wasn't going to work. Poor girl shed a bunch of tears over our return. She definitely had a good time. We were so lucky that Aunt Mary was able to come Tuesday and stay through today. Mary had a good time at Legends mall because they had her favorite store; Forever 21. (she's a lot closer to 21 than I am) The top picture is of Maddie and Garrett (Kurt and Jamie Kraisinger's son) at the T-Rex restuarant. They spent some time in the excavation area. The others are of us at the lodge.


Anyway, we're headed to bed but I wanted to get a quick post on. I will provide a more detailed account later.

No comments: