Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Madison Square Park


The girls playing in the giant litterbox (I did witness one dog taking a leak then the owner covering it up)

Annie and Ryan at the Shake Shack waiting for our "concretes" in Madison Sq. Park

Maddie just sharing some love

The line was quite long (by our standards) for the concretes, however it moved very quickly. It looked like they had very tasty fat-cut fries. We only had custard though. Ryan was so impressed by my concrete that he decided to do a little "dairy queen" action by tipping it upside down to show me it's thickness. What he DIDN'T realize is that they double cupped the custard so my concrete promptly fell out of the second cup into the "doggy litter". He dug out the contaminated custard and probably saved me about 5 grams of fatness. The custard, by the way, was delicious and I recommend the wait to anyone that wants a fantastic treat.

No comments: