Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thin Mints

Mmmm, can't you just taste the thin mints? Imagine smelling them right out of the box and then again after they've been partially digested and brought back to our world projected from Madeline's stomach. Nice image, eh? That was our image right before bed last night.

But, lo and behold Madeline is feeling better and even went to school around 10am this morning. She had eaten some popcorn and watched Pocahontas. I mean, popcorn and pocahontas will cure anything, right?! I will have to try that out next time I'm feeling ill (which I hope is a LOOOONG time from today - like even years maybe).

Poor Maddie threw up after being transported from our bed to hers so she was asleep. She couldn't even talk more than jibberish as we were asking her questions. She fell back to sleep pretty quickly and hasn't had any issues since. I'm glad she bounces back so quickly and that, this time, it smelled minty.

No comments: