Sunday, March 2, 2008

The way to start March


Picking out the animals

Stuffing her bunny




Saturday was very busy. We were out of the house around 8:45am to drop me off for a haircut while Ryan and the girls went to Whole Foods. After which Madeline went to dance class. After dance we came home, Madeline and I went over to a baby shower for a gal at church. THEN, as if that wasn't enough for one day Maddie had a Daisy event at Build A Bear Workshop. And, the most exciting part of the day hadn't even happened yet. Ryan and I had tickets to They Might Be Giants. But for part of the day we weren't even sure we would be able to make it. That afternoon Annie spit up again and we were getting to be more sure that it was actually puking, versus spitting up. So we called the sitter and cancelled. I started feeling ill myself so I wasn't sure I'd be able to go. Mary and Grandma JoLene came to the rescue (Grandma has been speding LOTS of time at our house recently). I think both of them already have the bug that Annie does. I was able to eat a little dinner and deciced to try to go to the concert. Thankfully they had some decent tables and chairs there so I was able to sit most of the time and conserve energy. Ryan took this video. The concert was fabulous and I am so glad I went. TMBG is one of my favorite bands and being able to see them in a small venue that holds a max of 650 was great. They were very close to us. I'm still feeling sick today but it's noticably better since I am able to eat a little bit more than before. Annie got really sick in the middle of the night last night and isn't quite back to herself yet. I got to spend my Sunday cleaning the house that nobody else would clean the previous days when I was feeling sick. Lucky me! It's just like work: take vacation and spend as much overtime as you took off once you get back.



Today Madeline had her Sunday School celebration for the end of this unit. She didn't perform or anything this time. The new unit starts next week. Uncle Ron came over and sang with Maddie a little bit. She was a little too embarassed to sing in front of him though and spent most of her time curled up in a near fetal position on the floor wiggling her behind. Ahhh, to be five again.



No comments: