Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Macy's Flower Show


One of the many outside windows decorated in flowers

The flower sculpture of the day

First Floor of Macy's

McDonalds is located on the kids level (7)

One of the arrangements on the kids level. This is Barbie Mariposa.

It smelled so nice in Macy's. Once you walked in the door you're hit with the smell of flowers. I thought this show wasn't as pretty as the one we went to 8 years ago. But still quite impressive. Maddie did notice a very feminine male employee in the makeup department. He was fixing his lipstick and she asked me if he was a man or woman. I told her he was a man. She aske why he wanted to look like a girl. I told her, honestly, "I don't know". But it wasn't her first encounter with boys wanted to be girls in NYC. During the Easter Day Parade she saw another man wearing a dress. She, again, asked why a boy would want to wear a dress. I told her he probably thought they were pretty. :)

No comments: